Opelousas Senior High
Fellowship of Christian Athletes
- Friday Morning Warm-Up will be held Friday mornings beginning promptly at 7:15 am in the auditorium.
- Bible Study is held Monday evenings at 7:00pm at Hope for Opelousas (330 E. Madison St. in Opelousas) in the High School house.
The FCA Vision
To see the world impacted for Jesus Christ through the influence of coaches and athletes.
The Opelousas High School FCA ministry is dedicated to supporting our student-athletes, coaches, student-body, and community through three key areas of focus:
- Spiritual Growth - grow in knowledge of Jesus Christ as your Savior and Lord and learn how to live a Christian life that is glorifying to God.
- Share the Gospel - reach our community of students, teachers, coaches, administrators, parents, and leaders with the message that God sent Jesus Christ to die for our sins, so that we can live in eternity with Him as sons of the Most High God.
- Serve - display the love of Christ through our fellowship, witness, and acts of service at OHS